SuperSecure II-XLS 45 to 120 min. is the first and only clear, forced entry and fire resistive glazing product available today. It meets per CDCR (California Department of Corrections & Rehabilitation) 860-14a testing requirements, ASTM F1915 Grade 1-4 and meets ASTM E-119/UL 263/NFPA 251 with hose stream up to 2 hours.
Unlike other forced entry and fire rated security glazing products, SuperSecure II-XLS does not incorporate wired glass, giving it a clear, wire-free appearance. Using SuperSecure II-XLS as the basis of design, SuperSecure II-XLS provides maximum protection against fire, smoke and dangerous radiant heat as well as high STC Ratings. SuperSecure II-XLS also offers the largest tested and listed sizes for wire-free, fire resistive glazing and supplied with a 5 year manufacturer's warranty.
SuperSecure II-XLS is proudly made in the USA for fast lead times and competitive pricing.
- The only wire-free, fire resistive rated security glazing to meet CDCR (California Department of Corrections & Rehabilitation) 860-14a testing requirements and ASTM F1915 Grade 1-4.
- Meets ASTM E-119/UL 263/NFPA 251 requirements with hose stream.
- Largest tested and listed sizes for wire-free, fire-resistive rated security glazing.
- High STC ratings.
- USA manufactured for fast delivery and competitive pricing.
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty.
|Fire Rating||Application||Max CV Area||Max CV W||Max CV H||Stops|
|45 - 60 minutes||Doors, Sidelites, Windows, Transoms,Walls||4952 sq. in.||96"||96"||1"|
|90-120 minutes||Doors, Sidelites, Windows, Transoms,Walls||4876 sq. in.||96"||96"||1"|
*Please call SAFTI FIRST for custom sizes exceeding 96" up to 124".
Please see our Quality Specifications and Inpspection Standards.
Thickness and Weight (all dimensions and weights are nominal):
Appearance: Clear, non-wired glazing.
Fire Rating: Must be fire rated from 45-120 minutes with hose stream and meet ASTM E-119.
CDCR Forced Entry Rating: Must have CDCR 860-14a testing requirements
ASTM F1915 Grade: Must meet Grade 1-4 per ASTM F1915.
Impact Safety Resistance: CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. I & II.
5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty