The influx of COVID-19 during the past months has changed our society in unprecedented ways. Numerous shelter-in-place orders, whether it is mandated or simply recommended, has affected how we’ve conducted every day activities both in our personal and professional lives.
The building and construction industry is not immune from the negative impact of COVID-19, as reported by the Associated General Contractors of America’s recent survey. However, we know that before things get better, they unfortunately get worse. Like the coronavirus itself, it must hit its peak before we see it go down.
In these trying times, we much do our best to stay positive by focusing our energies on things that we can control. At SAFTI FIRST, we are committed to being the very best resource for all your fire rated glazing and framing needs during this time. Here are some helpful resources that we’ve put together to help you stay productive, informed and ready for when we all bounce back together.
- Our technical sales, engineering, project management and customer service teams continue to work from home to answer any questions or concerns that you may have.
- Our manufacturing facilities remain operational in order to support ongoing essential construction projects. We adhere to social distancing practices are taking every precaution to ensure a safe and clean environment for our workers.
- In lieu of an in-person continuing education presentation, try our free, online, on-demand course Designing with Fire Rated Glass (AIA, ICC, and AIBC accredited). These courses will show you how to select the correct, code-compliant glazing product for every fire-rated application based on current code and fire test requirements, as well as demonstrate how today’s advanced fire rated glazing systems can enhance a building’s overall design and performance like never before.
- You can send any code-related questions for any current or upcoming project to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also stay up to date with the latest information on building codes surrounding fire rated glazing when you check out our extensive library of articles, case studies, technical bulletins, videos, blogs, and newsletters.
- For information about our products, you can download our data sheets, specifications or details. Our products are listed in AIA Masterspec and BSD SpecLink as well.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram for code tips and inspiration for your next project.
In addition, we have an extensive network of architectural representatives that can also answer any questions that you may have. You can find your local representative through this interactive map.
We hope that everyone stays safe and healthy throughout these unpredictable times. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us at 888.653.3333 or send us an email at email@example.com. We hope all you stay safe and healthy throughout this crisis.
Remember that this too shall pass.