45 Minute Fire Protective Glazing
Contains smoke and flames.
- The clearest, most economical fire and safety rated glazing meeting all requirements for 45 minute doors, sidelites, transoms and windows/openings in large sizes.
- Meets the required hose stream test.
- Meets the CPSC Cat. II impact safety test without the need of films or laminates.
- Non-wired and tint-free clear glazing using low-iron glass providing the highest visual clarity.
- Insulated, obscure, decorative or filmed make-ups available.
- Can be used in interior and exterior applications.
- Approved glazing component in the NFRC CMAST database.
- US Pat. No. 11,479,504 with additional patents pending.
- 2019 Glass Magazine's Product of the Year
- 2019 USGlass Magazine Readers' Choice Award
- Lifetime warranty.
- USA manufactured for fast lead times and competitive pricing.
|Fire Rating||Application||Max. CV Area||Max. CV Width||Max. CV Height||Stops|
|45 Minutes||Doors||3,288 in.² |
|33 in. |
|99-5/8 in. |
|45 Minutes||Sidelites, Transoms, |
|3,880 in.² |
|96 in. |
|96 in. |
ANSI Z97.1 Class A and B,
CAN/CGSB 12.1 Class A and B
listings and standards
SuperClear® 45-HS-LI is listed and labeled by Underwriters Laboratories and Intertek, nationally recognized testing laboratories approved by OSHA.
- Intertek: 48346; 48350; 48962
- UL: KCMZ.R14212; KCMZ7.R14212
- CSFM: 4075-1660:0500
- LARR: 26174
- HPD: 28449
- Declare: SFT-0003
- UL 9, UL 10B, UL 10C
- NFPA 80, NFPA 252, NFPA 257
- CAN/ULC S104, CAN/ULC S106
- CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. I & II
- ANSI Z97.1
- CAN/CGSB 21.1
Related Case Studies
Learn more about fire rated glass and framing through our case studies. We highlight innovative design applications in real-world settings and show how architects continue to push the boundaries of what fire rated glass and framing can do.