SuperLite® II-XLM 120
120 Minute Fire Resistive Multilaminate Glazing
Contains smoke, flames and blocks the passage of radiant heat.
- Fire resistive multilaminate glazing offering maximum fire and safety with hose stream for 120 minute wall applications.
- Meets ASTM E119 for full radiant heat protection and CPSC Cat. II (400 ft. lbs.) impact safety requirements.
- Can be used in interior and exterior applications, including clear butt-glazed walls for maximum vision and transparency.
- Optically clear glazing without wires or tints.
- Can be easily incorporated in GPX® Architectural Series Fire Resistive framing, GPX® SNAPCAP or GPX® Builders Series Temperature Rise framing for a complete fire resistive assembly.
- Standard 5 year limited warranty.
|Fire Rating||Application||Max. CV Area||Max. CV Width||Max. CV Height||Stops|
|120 Minutes||Walls*||4,256 in.² |
|38 in. |
|112 in. |
*With framing and butt-glazed.
listings and standards
SuperLite® II-XLM 120 is listed and labeled by Underwriters Laboratories and Intertek, nationally recognized testing laboratories approved by OSHA.
- Intertek: 38267; 40626
- UL: U550; U553
- UL 9, UL 10B, UL 10C, UL 263
- NFPA 80, NFPA 251, NFPA 252, NFPA 257
- ASTM E119, ASTM E152, ASTM E163, ASTM E2074, ASTM E2010-01
- CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. II
- ANSI Z97.1
- CAN/ULC S101, CAN/ULC S104, CAN/ULC S106
Related Case Studies
Learn more about fire rated glass and framing through our case studies. We highlight innovative design applications in real-world settings and show how architects continue to push the boundaries of what fire rated glass and framing can do.